DISCRETIONARY GRANTS FUNDING PROCESS
HOW TO OBTAIN SETA FUNDING:
- The SETA advertises a Discretionary Grant (DG) window, which includes Learning Programmes being advertised & closing date
- Applicants apply for Learning Programmes they seek to implement
- The SETA receives the applications and conducts documents and compliance verification checks
- Companies are shortlisted based on meeting preliminary application criteria, such as submitting the required supporting documents, scarce & critical skills, relevance of application to the MICT sub-sectors (advertising, electronics, film and electronic media, Information Technology.
- The MICT SETA DG Committee sits to conduct evaluations
- The Applicant is provided with written feedback on the preliminary outcome of the application
- Site vetting takes place for the applications recommended subject vetting.
- Site vetting feedback is submitted to the Learning Programmes Division
- Final application outcome is communicated to the company through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stakeholders may appeal the DG outcome by sending an email to email@example.com
- Allocation of DG grant is at the discretion of the MICT SETA informed by the Annual Performance Plan Targets and Annual Budget.